Today I’m wearing my two favorite colors. Black and navy. It’s also one of my favorite combinations. I never get tired of these two colors, I don’t know why they make my heart skip a beat. I love them a little bit more in spring and summer when everyone is going crazy with prints and colors. I am the happiest girl in the world with all my black and navy clothes.
I’m wearing: Ray-Ban classic wayfarer sunglasses, Topshop shirt and trousers, The Kooples blazer and belt, Miu Miu loafers and the front part of my Celine navy trio worn as pouch/clutch.
Today was really windy and cold so I did not go bare legs as I usually do. Instead I wore my sheer black tights, that I love so much. In between seasons this type of tights are usually a wonderful option because they can keep you warm, but not too much as thicker tights do, and they add a nice touch to outfits, so definitely this tights are part of my spring essentials. Most of my tights are by Wolford, they have the best quality and are worth the extra price. Another great alternative are tights by Falke, but at least here in Spain I have not seen them around so the best option is to shop them online.
I’m wearing: Ray-Ban classic wayfarers, mom’s old turtleneck, The Kooples skirt and coat, Valentino Tan-go pumps and Reed Krakoff bag worn as clutch.
Wearing all my spring essentials: trench, jeans and flats. When i’m in a hurry I tend to favor this type of outfit, it’s comfortable and it’s easy to wear.
I’m wearing: Ray-Ban classic wayfarer sunglasses, Petit Bateau turtleneck, The Kooples jeans, Burberry trench coat, Salvatore Ferragamo vara flats and Chanel classic flap.
A while back, someone asked me to do a post about skinny jeans. I decided to make this post not just about skinny jeans but about jeans for spring.
In my opinion jeans are the most important garment of clothing. If you have a good selection of jeans in your wardrobe then getting dressed should be easy. Why? because jeans are the backbone of any outfit unless you are wearing a dress or skirt, but usually people wear jeans more than anything. Besides that, the fact that jeans are an all season garment makes it a much better investment than anything else.
So…I made this selection because in my opinion these three type of jeans have all become classics and are the essentials for spring (and summer).
1.- White jeans: I believe this to be the hardest type of jean to purchase because there are thousands of white jeans out there that end up being see through. I have yet to find my white pair, so I picked up this three based just on what I have found appealing online…but have not tried on yet.
1. Acne Studios Pop boyfriend jeans 2. Mih Jeans Paris mid rise jeans. 3. Current Elliott The Fling slim jeans
2. Boyfriend jeans: became a classic fast. Of course it did, it’s the most comfortable type of jeans! You can find them in so many variations. I like mine simple. I selected a few examples of my version of the perfect boyfriend jeans.
1. Current Elliott The Boyfriend jeans 2. J Brand Aidan boyfriend jeans 3. The Row Ashland boyfriend jeans
3. Skinny jeans: A classic. This type of jeans probably has the most variations possible. Colors, prints, rises, washes, you name it.
1. Acne Studios Skin 5 pocket jeans. 2. J Brand 620 Photo-Ready skinny jeans 3. Frame Denim Le Luxe Noir skinny jeans