More of my favorite garments for summer. I know summer is ending and we are all thinking fall, but I am going on holidays in couple of days so I am still in summer mode.
1. APC cardigan I got a few weeks ago on sale, it is more of a fall piece actually, depending on where you live, but since we tend to have a pretty warm fall it is perfect for that time of the year.
2. Acne sleeveless denim shirt. What more can I say, basic and classic for summer, denim is denim speaks for itself!
3. Summer hat I got a few years ago on an unknown store and it has no brand, it is just a hat but I really love it.
4. 3.1 Phillip Lim bikini I got a couple of months ago, probably my best investment this summer. It was a really long search for the perfect swimwear this season, it seemed there were only very high waisted bikinis or the very low bikinis. Something in between was hard to find, but this piece is just that!
5. My good old American Apparel skirt been with me for so many years!
6. Saltwater Sandals my favorite sandals, been wearing them all summer and I am definitely getting them in more colors.